Okeover Arm School Board fonds. - - 1915 – 1923 ( : copied 1988 ) 1 cm of textual records.

The Okeover Arm School Board was formed in 1915 to establish a school in the area. The school propery was donated by the local resident. . The school closed in the late 1920’s and was reopened in the 1930’s and finally closed its doors in 1939.

The fonds consists of records of the Okeover Arm School Board. Includes minutes.


Title based on contents of fonds.

Series description available


Series: Minutes.

The series consists minutes of the School Board.

Title based on contents of fonds.