Stillwater United School fonds: - - 1937 – 1944, 1977. –4 cm of textual records.

The Stillwater United School was built, in Stillwater, in 1937. It was built to amalgamate the Lang Bay, Kelly Creek, and Annie Bay School districts. The initial school population was 53 and the classes included Grade 1 up to Grade 10. There were two teachers. A bus was provided to bring the children from the above named areas to Stillwater. The School went through several changes until it closed in 1978.
The fonds consists of records of the Stillwater United School. Includes Stillwater United School Annual, correspondence, blue print drawing of an addition to the school, guest book and newspaper clipping.
Title based on contents of fonds.
Source: Ina Lloyd, Barbara Lambert, Jean Beauchamp
Series description available.

Series:
1.
Correspondence. - - 1944. - - .5cm of textual records
Series consists of a letter from the Department of Public Works to Mrs. Flinn, Secretary of the Stillwater United School Board pertaining to the installation of a new furnace and septic tank.
Title based on contents of series.
2.
Publication: - - 1944. - - 2cm of textual records [ photocopied ]
Series consists of the Stillwater United School Annual.
Title based on contents of series.
3.
Architechural Drawing: - - 1943 . - - .5 cm blue print
Series consists of a drawing of the addition to the existing school.
Title based on contents of series.
4.
Ephemera. – 1937, 1977. - - 1cm of textual records.
Series consists of a guest book for a school open house in 1977 and a newspaper clipping from 1937 relating the details of the building of the Stillwater United School.


Accession numbers: 1989.5, 1991.1, 2000.4,